Welcome to the 2015-2016 Academic Year.
Details of how to use your library are below.
You will find us at the heart of the campus - see the map at the end.
All registered students are given a library account and your student card acts as your library card. As a library member in good standing you get the following benefits:
- Borrow items (DVDs, books, etc)
- Use of the library as a study space
- Use of pc's and printing facilities in the library
- Access to online databases, tutorials, journals and services
- Your own personal library account where you can check the due date of items on loan, renew loans, save searches
- Access to past exam papers online
- Subject / Research support with training on how to use the library
If you need help using the library,or have any problems with your library account, please feel free to contact the library, by e-mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone 01 4042203.
Please note that your library account needs to be up to date, with no overdue items or penalty points for you to be able to log onto the library website for access to these services.
Remember you don't even have to visit the library in person to use the library services, you can use all of the online services, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year - the online library is never closed.
We look forward to seeing you in the library and wish you every success in your studies.
Find the library just inside the main institute building, off to the left, marked with the red circle on the map below.
The Library Team
Bookmark this on Delicious